A Single Mom's Journey - Love, Trust and Suspicion


I'm a single mom of 2 and a teacher by profession. I'm on study leave in one of the public universities in the country. I met this guy, also a teacher in my church on campus in the first year but we were only friends until the second year when we started dating. 

He is a very cool and calm guy and very dedicated to the church. I told him about my kids but he was not having any problem with that so we moved on. We have plans of settling down after school next year so we’ve both started conversations with each other’s families but we have not officially gone home. He has a position in the church and early this year I started suspecting him of having an affair with his assistant because the lady calls him almost every time but he won’t pick the calls when i'm with him. 

I started complaining about that and anytime I do he will change the way he has saved the lady’s number. I one day searched through his phone and saw that he has been sending her money and visiting her but I never mentioned anything. Am I overthinking it? 

#LifeInspireChronicles 



(Send your relationship-related stories to lifeinspirechronicles@gmail.com to be featured on the page.)"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post