He LEFT Us for Abroad and built a SECRET Life

I've been married for 15 years, but 10 of those years have been very tough. My husband left for the US in our 5th year of marriage. It was something he was chasing for a long time and he never specified the procedure. All he told me was that he has gotten a good job there so we'll have a better life. 

For the past 10 years, he has only been home 2 times. Our kids were very young when he left. He wouldn't even let us visit him. Along the line, a family friend of ours who is also in the US called and asked if I was divorced? I told her I was still married. She didn't tell me anything after that. Later she sent me pictures of my husband openly kissing a white lady. 

I asked my husband about it. He said it was a short affair he had here but he had broken up with the lady. My friend kept warning me to stop believing my husband blindly. She told me he lives with the woman and they have children there. He sent me a link to the woman's instagram account and my husband is living as a family man in abroad with kids. Traveling from here to there. I sent him the pics on whatsapp without a comment and he has blocked me i tried calling him many times, no answer. 

His mum said he will talk to him. How do you talk to a grown man to leave his family there and focus on the 3 kids he has here? 
I work as an accountant in a real estate comapany. When I got married, something told me to buy one of the units. I was paying in installments, and anytime my husband sent money, I added it to pay. When my friend told me about his family there, I demanded more money from him, lying about the kids fees, so that he will send us more. 

So my plan is to move with my kids out of my husband's house into the 3-bedroom I have bought. I want to cut ties with him, end everything and never look back. His family, especially the mum thinks my decision is rush. His brother is also saying the house is his brother's house cos he was the one who was sending the money. I have put that house in my name and no one can take it from me. But you see how we Africans think? They are not blaming their son for leaving me for the past 10 years and cheating on me. But I'm the golddigger for finding an opportunity to buy a house out of the situation. 

Many men in Ghana are toxic, many families are toxic. Many marriages are toxic. I'm so going to divorce him and focus on taking care of my kids. Marriage is not something I will ever do again. I will focus on growing my career and maintaining my independence. This is my story. Please share for others to learn a thing or two.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post