The Concoction's Consequence : A Troubled Marriage


Tee, I need immediate solution from everyone following this page to solve a very big problem in my marriage. I have been married to my husband for the past 5 years and we have a child. My challenge is that, I suspected my husband has been womanizing even though I do not have evidence but decided to take an action. A native doctor gave me some concotion to put into his food so his manhood will not work anytime he is with another woman.

Tee, he said I will start seeing the results after two weeks of eating it and he will complain about it.The problem rather is that I cannot even have sex with my husband because his manhood is completely dead now. My husband has taken leave from work and chasing one hospital after the other without any improvement. I want to report the native doctor to the police after he told me later that it was a wrong medicine he gave me. However, if my husband get to know my involvement I would have to say goodbye to my marriage. How then do i handle this issue?

Worried Lady

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post